Digital Marketing Automation
Marketing automation tools have made it much easier to conduct effective campaigns these days, because it's far easier to monitor the success (or lack thereof) of efforts across the various channels being used. Until recently, marketing automation management has not quite kept pace with some of the terrific advances made by the marketing automation systems themselves. Now, however, one of these marketing automation systems called SharpSpring has achieved a breakthrough which allows you to literally run everything from a single tool, and to have all the relevant information at your fingertips for evaluation.
What SharpSpring can do for you
First of all, every piece of data you have about sales and marketing can be stored in the SharpSpring repository, making quick access available at any time. That being the case, it becomes the ideal control center for conducting campaigns, especially since it comes equipped with a whole suite of tools which can be used to optimize those campaigns and get maximum return on investment from them. The insights you'll gain from having this wealth of information so readily available will help you to understand the needs and desires of customers much better than ever before.
It will help you to convert leads into sales at a greater rate than you've experienced in the past because it can track customer behaviors, assign values or scores to leads, conduct automated email notification broadcasts, and can post sales notifications. SharpSpring can also be integrated with whatever kind of CRM system you might have, whether it be on a traditional or mobile platform.
What does all this buy you? For one thing, you'll have all the campaign analytics you could possibly use, so you'll know exactly what was effective and what wasn't, across all the channels used in a given campaign. When you know what works best for you in targeting your intended audience, you can concentrate your market spend in those areas, and be much more effective at reaching potential customers. Every time you post new content, you'll be able to tell whether or not it's providing you with the kind of return that makes it worthwhile, and you'll know if you need to shift your strategies to some other tack. You'll be able to react quicker and minimize any negatively-perceived campaigns while boosting those which are well-received.
Under the covers
Many marketing automation vendors make lots of promises without actually delivering the goods. But there are some deliverables from sales and marketing automation that can really make a quality platform like SharpSpring stand out, for instance:
- Media Center - this centralized dashboard allows you to manage all your sales and marketing assets from a single hub
- Workflow Builder - a visual representation of the purchasing cycle, and where your customers are in that cycle
- Automated emails - automatic emails can be triggered by events you choose
- Lead scoring - allows you to quantify how hot or cold any given lead might be
- Visitor ID and behavior monitoring - identify website visitors and track their clicking behavior on your site
- Dynamic segmentation - create lists which are dynamically updated as contacts and leads meet criteria for a given list
- Sales notifications - alert your sales team when leads are at a critical point for purchasing
- Email content - create high-quality content for your conversion emails
- Campaign tracking - monitor beginning-to-end costs for conversion, and compare them to revenues, so you'll have a clear picture of ROI
- Purchaser personas - create custom purchaser personas so you can segment leads and tailor content to each specific segment
- Social media posting - manage your social media posts, as they convert prospects into sales
With all these tools available from one centralized hub, your sales and marketing initiatives can be streamlined for maximum effectiveness and return on investment.