Search Engine Marketing - PPC
We offer PPC Management Services to clients because we recognize that it can be a little overwhelming for many companies who need to get the absolute most out of their market spend. Experience is not only our strength but proven track record of delivering better ROI, we have the expertise to use all the most cutting-edge tools to monitor which of your marketing campaigns are effective, and which may be less effective. When you need a Google Adwords company, or when you need PPC management services for Bing Ads, we hope you'll place us at the top of your list.
How we can help your company
In addition to serving as your Adwords consultant, and providing Adwords Google management, we can help your in-house staff with their own Search Engine Marketing training, so they can become gurus in their own way, and provide ongoing support for your company's marketing objectives. We don’t fit one size for all but a custom metrics development helps us to evaluate what is the best approach for individual business. Before we do anything in the way of PPC management though, we'll sit down with your company officers and managers and have a thorough discussion about the dynamics of your specific business.
We completely understand that all businesses have their own unique nuances and market factors which need to be accommodated during any kind of campaign. Once we have a firm grasp of your business and its place in the market, we can discuss some strategies which we think will align nicely with your pay-per-click campaign objectives. Here are some of the areas where we feel we can add significant value to your process:
- Analysis of the competition – Creating a benchmark on competition ground is first step to make progress, our intelligent technology is able to find what’s happening on the other side, so you can make more informed decisions about whether to directly compete against them, or to move more toward an untapped niche.
- Monitoring/analyzing reports - search term reports can be very useful for determining which keywords and keyword phrases are being used most often, so these can be the ones used in your search buys.
- ROI evaluation - ROI is one of the most important figures for any company with regard to marketing spend. We can help you determine just what your return is for any given campaign, and recommend ways that this figure can be improved.
- Negative keyword identification – Do you know an effective negative keyword strategy can help you to save about 70% of surplus in budget, we can help you identify those consumers who are unlikely to buy, so that they are not included in your market spend, which in turn will increase the effectiveness of expenditures on those who are more likely to purchase.
- Split testing - some users can be presented with an alternate version of a sales web page, which has an important variation from the original page. By evaluating which one generates more conversions, you'll have a good idea about what to include on your web pages.
- Discovery and analysis of keywords - this is the tried and true discovery process of those keywords and search phrases which result in the most likely leads.
- Channel strategy - we can help you decide which channels will be the most effective for your company, for instance using Bing Ads, Google Adwords, paid social media postings, affiliate networks, etc.
A Cost-effective Strategy
If you've held back on obtaining PPC Management Services because you thought it was expensive, don't let that keep you from taking advantage of all we have to offer. When we begin working with your company officers and managers on a solid PPC strategy, we think you'll find that the efficiencies you gain will pay for the service many times over, and you'll actually be much better off financially.
When you leverage our industry experience, our connections to Google and Bing, and our industry contacts, we believe that no matter what your company size may be, you'll enjoy the same benefits of a much larger company with far greater resources.